Ya it kills me when I search craiglist in other states and find those trucks for 500-1500 with everything on them still . They don't survive down here or everyone thinks there made of gold. I've talked to Jerry Whitfield he's on here and all over cl but it's gonna cost me the same by the time I figure in fuel both ways from Virgina or the ones in Missouri . So I'm kinda stuck. I thought maybe I'd find one today at the turkey rod run but the lowest ad truck I could find was 4800 and it had a 72 c10 frame under it that looked like it was held together with jenga blocks and rubber cement . That rat rod look is ok if done safely but not for me and I don't wanna kill myself or my family in one of those death traps that I've seen time and time again