Joe,
I don't know if they are the same. I think the cylinders may be different, but I don't know about the manner in which they are mounted.
The actual lock mechanism on mine is a small bar that rides vertically on the very back of the cylinder housing. That bar is moved up to lock, and down to unlock. The cylinder housing is held in place by a large threaded nut that encompasses the entire cylinder carrier block or housing, and tightens forward against the inside of the door.
I have the nut loose, but it can't be removed until the vertical locking bar is removed, and therein lies the problem.
I don't know if there is a "trick" to remove the bar, or if there is a "trick" to remove the cylinder out to the front, and that frees the bar. I suspect the latter.
All of the tumblers function, and the lock can be picked both open and shut.
Beyond that, I am at a loss.
Thanks,
Gary