| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,637 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Around here an overnight tank dip is 40-50 bucks. Add 75-85 for a kit to seal it.
bartamos, I've had lots of success the past 15 years with sealers for myself and my buddies. I've always used the POR15 kit and had no problems. I currently have one in the 37 that has been in it for 13 years and you can see down in it. Still looks good. I will say all applications have its own set of circumstances and I'm sure who/when/what/how on the preparations go a long way to as well as the actual condition of the tank. I guess it boils down to good common sense/judgement. If the pocketbook can stand it new is always better IF available. | | |
| |
| |