| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Maybellene, tclederman, RoadsScholar, DadsFirstPickup, baldeagle, MickeyP, Stovebolt48, 1 invisible),
198
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 32 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 32 | Hi,
I am trying to get my instrument panel out. It's a '65 with gauges. I have disassembled all switches and removed the screws that keep the bezel in place. But I can't get it off. I think it is the oil pressure (line?) which is still connected. How or where do I disconnect this line?? I've never seen this before...
Greetings from Germany | | |
| |
| |