| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 38 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 38 | Hi everyone, I have a 1961 suburban that will need body mounts this winter. I assume the cab area is the same as a pickup cab. But the rear is a puzzler. I thought it would be similar to the bed mounts of a pickup. The few parts shops I have talked to say no-one sells these mounts and I have been told to use anything from thick leather or rubber to hockey pucks. The actual metal parts of the mounts look OK but I need the rubber cushion parts. Any help would be appreciated.
Remember, for every mile of road, there's two miles of ditch! If you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
| | |
| |
| |