| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, 2-Ton, Ponchogl, 1955 1 Series, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | As a "neighbour" I have frequently seen this truck and it looks as good in real life as in the photos. I saw it for sale recently and the only reason I did not buy it was storage space. | | |
| |
| |