Thanks guys. The COE is a work in progress. I basically have the truck where I want it, mechanically. Right now I'm working on the little stuff, wiper motors, etc. I have a retired body man in my church that REALLY wants to paint it. I just hate the idea of taking it all apart to do the metal work. On the plus side, that would give me a good excuse to rewire the truck. The fear of a smoke check is the one thing that is always in the back of my mind.
So Spanky, I guess that is what my future plans are, to update the things I can, especially safety items (electric wipers, maybe some bear claw door latches) while keeping drive train and the way the truck looks as original looking as possible. Thanks,
Scott


1947, 1950, & 1952 Chevrolet 1/2 ton
1952 GMC 450 series Cab Over Engine
1946 Chevrolet 2 Ton