| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 173 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 173 | Hey, first off I must say thanks, this topic made me get off my lazy tail and upload some of my pics to the web. Here is the 450 COE Spanky mentioned. I'm still working on it too, but I'm having fun making her work for a living. Good luck and keep us posted. Scott http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2247603950106941429dkaxFI
1947, 1950, & 1952 Chevrolet 1/2 ton 1952 GMC 450 series Cab Over Engine 1946 Chevrolet 2 Ton
| | |
| |
| |