| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#79257 06/26/2007 10:20 PM | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 111 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 111 | Is anyone familiar with the Mallory Unilite distributor? I have one on my 51 Chevy with a 350, it was on it when I bought it. I have chased a skip or miss in this thing for a couple of days. I thought I found it when I found a bad plug wire but it still skips. It sounds like a steady and regular missfire. Will the Unilite ignition module cause it to skip or does it just go out all at once with no fire at all???? thanks!! Mitchell
54 Chevy 5 window - 46 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |