Hi, Guys, I just got this truck home from a guy who said he had the engine rebuilt 8 yrs ago and only drove it to work and back. He went out in Dec of 06 but the truck wouldn't start. He replaced the coil and battery thinking it was an electric issue. I've checked and I do have spark, but still no fire. There does also seem to be a fuel delivery problem, but when I did the comp check there was a heavy fuel smell. I did a compression check (with 2 different gauges, by the way) and all my cylinders are running about 35-50#. Is the engine worn out and all the cylinders have worn out with such even compression? Am I looking at a rebuild, or am I missing something fairly simple? :confused:
Thanx, Chris
P.S. I did do a search on the forum and couldn't come up with a satisfactory answer, sorry...)