| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | ...what I'm really looking for is that I have the rear end "in line" with the front so that the vehicle "tracks" right and also that the rearend is sitting centered side to side and the correct distance front to rear or maybe I should just say the wheelbase.
I had cut the old swivel pieces off, put in a 56 pumpkin, lowered the rear 2" and put perch blocks under the housing to be welded....when I know its right. I think I'm real close as I "measured twice".
...that probably don't specifically answer your question but I'll be there watching when they do it. I see the "attachements" ect just about every day that I deliver parts to them...and they are also my friends so I'm sure they'll be more than happy to "teach" me when I get it to them.
I feel sure another bolter will chime in here with the real deal. | | |
| |
| |