| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 19 | I have begun my search for the motor to put on my wishlist for the 65 stepside, It is set up now with a 350, and t15 4 speed stick. I have been thinking 383 stroker would be great (looking to pass anything but a gas station) I think I can get a 400hp crate set up for around 6k any thoughts/ideas here ..thrany is good for about 500hp or so the shop I got it from says... | | |
| |
| |