| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (John Dlugos, 1 invisible),
150
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Charlie, I have two striker plates left on a cab that I am trashing. If any are behind the striker I can fix you up. Right now its raining cats and dogs so it'll be at least tomorrow .... unless you come across some sooner.
I see your in Aiken..do you know Steve Bright?? Also expect you at the Southern Stovebolt Reunion next year!! | | |
| |
| |