| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 16 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 16 | I would like some clarification. 55, 3100 1st series. Does the cab tag number/Vin suppose to match the stamped engine block number? My cab# is H550003116 and my block# is 0030I72F55X.
I have heard conflicting answers. If they are suppose to match, at least I have the right engine yr.
Oh and the truck goes in for paint in 3 weeks....Yeeeaaaah
Thanks
Robert Greer 55 1st
| | |
| |
| |