| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
158
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Yeah, I suppose for guys like you that make a living at it, the subtle differences stand out. But like I was saying, I taint building a show truck so I won't be block sanding it to a glass smooth straight as an arrow finish. In other words I won’t be using a putty coat and I won’t be using a lot of it at all. Just started out this thread to find out what the difference was in the gallon of Rage and Lite Weight that I’ve got in the cabinet and it appears that it’s just that’s what they had on the shelf when I went shopping and the end results in my case are gonna be just the same. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |