| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,558 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | The only problem with the new headlight buckets,seals and rims is they were built by the Chicoms and are very hard to fit. I still have one rim that I can't get the screw to work. I guess I'll have to ream out a new hole or go back and use the originals.
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |