The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible), 71 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,108
Posts1,056,567
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#781400 09/17/2011 12:54 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
Hi just got new headlight rims and clips with seal without any paper work
truck didn't have any on it when I got it
does anyone know how the seal and clips fit on the rim pics would be good
thank jim

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,263
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,263
Here is a pic for 47 to 54 from classic parts
...click...









Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 4
thank
pic helped
had clips in wrong
thanks again
jim

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
B
Master Gabster
Master Gabster
B Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,983
The only problem with the new headlight buckets,seals and rims is they were built by the Chicoms and are very hard to fit. I still have one rim that I can't get the screw to work. I guess I'll have to ream out a new hole or go back and use the originals.


~Jim
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
I used new clips and rings on mine and ended up rebending the clips until they would work ,compare them to the old ones and you will see the differance.

Pete


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0