| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | I would doubt TSC is selling straight Varsol but if it is I want some! I use to get it when we used it in printing fabrics and stuff and it worked good until EPA came along. It worked good for me as a cleaner. Cheap and did a good job "for the money".
Denny, around here Kerosene is 3.79 a gallon this past winter for the K1 stuff. For most of us 2-3 gallon would hold us for a while. Can't beat it at that price and its readily available close by.
.........and I'm needing some new stuff right now. | | |
| |
| |