| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,378 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 119 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 119 | I re-wired my 62. Sometimes when I turn off the truck I hear a grinding noise as well. What is that? Is that a bendix? If so, what's a bendix and how do I fix that grinding noise?
Thom Masterson
| | |
| |
| |