| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,326 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 13 | I have a 65 chevy pickup with a 68 250 engine when i try to wire it up it will only run while cranking? If i add a key on wire it will start & run but when you turn the key off the bendix grinds? I got something wrong no colors on any wires. If any one can help me out I would be thankful. Jerry | | |
| |
| |