Bummer that I can't put a limited-slip in there. I was out testing out the 4x4 system and got the left front and right rear in the air and of course those were the ones that got the power. Not that I'm planning on doing any crazy 4-wheelin. At least it has a winch to pull me out if I get stuck.
Just keep your eyes open, especially on Craigslist. I've found two of them so I know it's possible. The whole third member will bolt right into your HO33 rear axle. I was tempted to put one in my front axle but decided against it; the Napco uses a different method of retaining the axles in the differential and I didn't want to mess things up. Before you ask, my spare unit has one of the tabs broken off of one of the clutch plates (which I can't find anywhere) so I'm keeping it for a back up or for parts.
I have pictures up on the older of the Napco forums if you want to see what they look like.