| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (mick53, Uncles51, 1 invisible),
93
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,674 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 946 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 946 | That's great news Denny, I thought there was a crush sleeve or something that kept the oil in and the whole darn pinion needed to to be taken apart! Do you happen to know the seal #? Do you think a NAPA store would have them?
Bummer that I can't put a limited-slip in there. I was out testing out the 4x4 system and got the left front and right rear in the air and of course those were the ones that got the power. Not that I'm planning on doing any crazy 4-wheelin. At least it has a winch to pull me out if I get stuck.
| | |
| |
| |