| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (klhansen, Ponchogl, 1955 1 Series, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 42 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 42 | Grigg / 51 Ashton / Truckernix - thank you for the replies. I plugged some numbers in calculator Grigg posted and looks like engine speed would be 2550RPM at 50mph. I'm guessing tire radius is 30" with the 17" rims on that truck. Puts me a little more at ease in regards to not being too much of a burden on the flow of traffic...
51 Ashton - yes, I think I am driving myself nuts... Obsessive Compulsive behavior carries right over to buying an old truck! Good think I don't have much hair to pull out anymore.
Thanks, Marc
| | |
| |
| |