| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
12 members (Gdads51, greenie-reddy, Simso, Joe H, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, 1 invisible),
172
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 48 | I ran my 5:14 rear truck with 216 for years as fast as I could. 50-60 mph. It had original engine and finally died from burnt valves and excessive piston clearance at 103,000 miles. Had 89,000 hard farmer miles on it when I bought it. Just run it and enjoy yourself. I could tell when to let off when the noise got to a certain pitch.
1950 3804 Pickup
| | |
| |
| |