| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 224 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 224 | Brad's right. You should pose your query in General Truck Talk. Also I'd put a request for rims in the Truck Parts Wanted. I just sold my spare set of rims from my parts truck.
I have the Unique 297 - 17x8 rims. Clips probably aren't going to work, but that's not the look I want. The tie rods barely clear!
Dave Baird 1951 Chevy 3803Foot starters are for Stovebolters and people who need a kick in the ...
| | |
| |
| |