| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (NJC, Cosmo),
116
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,442 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#76081 04/09/2007 1:23 AM | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 38 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 38 | I want to lower my 56 3100, say 3 inches in front 5 in back. I dont want to go all out with an IFS in front there are a few vendors who sell a new axle for the front that lowers it 3 inches. I want to keep the original rear end in this truck. Is there a way to lower the rear (via blocks) or would I have to upgrade to a more modern rear end with different leaf springs? | | |
| |
| |