| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,209 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 368 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 368 | Members: I disconnected my parking brake to bleed my new brake system. I painted and re-installed parking brake Parts ( rod and bars). Now the brake will not stay on...I push with my foot but the pinch bar doesn't grab the curved bar that goes thru the fire wall/floor ? I have no clue why ? Any suggestions..I did add floor pad and carpet,but I checked to make sure it wasn't binding... Thanks | | |
| |
| |