I figured after I broke out the BFH that I had better stop and ask a couple of questions.

1) Is it possible that the bolts holding the wheel cylinder on are metric? (Maybe swapped out at some time?)
---I cannot find any of my box wrenches that will fit the heads tightly---

2) Can I just take of that whole brake mounting plate to make it easier to get to the back and the cylinder bolts?
---This is where I started with the BFH and the 1 1/8" box wrench to get the top bolt loose, but can't get the bottom two to even start moving---

Anyway, have to take back one of the new cylinders as it was obviously a return and is all dirty inside...gah.

Dave

(Had to edit this as once upon a time it said 'master' instead of 'wheel'.) :rolleyes:


1965 Chevy C-30 1-Ton
"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."