| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gdads51, Youngin' Tut 59, Phak1, Gray_Ghost, Leo, Oswald, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
125
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,430 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 423 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 423 | We have milder winters in Sweden than I ever suffered from back in Minnesota. One might say I moved here for the pleasant climate, but that is an exageration. It seems that a number of members are running 30W. I thought of trying a little of the same. Maybe I won't. The 50W was the only straight weight oil in the store. I can always use it in the lawnmower... It may not be the easy way, but it is the Cowboy Way - Ranger Doug Beware of the stories you read or tell; subtly, at night, beneath the waters of consciousness, they are altering your world. - Ben Okri 1953 Chevy 3100 1960 Volvo PV 544 1941 Chevrolet Special Deluxe | | |
| |
| |