Jim,
I fixed the link in my earlier post.
I also found that I have the 1954 1/2-ton truck spring spacer (1 3/4" x 9" - could this be it or is this simply an added smalled leaf), and I have the 1954 Bedside (end) Bracket as shown by JC.

This is serendipity - we left that bracket on the bed during metal working (over a year ago) and I would have been in the garage this morning to get the bed sides (and a few other sheet metal pieces) ready for the next trip to the media blaster. I would have just scratched my head about the odd bed-side bracket (and bagged and tagged it).
If I had not read this post, I would have remained in the dark about that Bed Bracket.
Thank you, Harry; thank you, Denny; and, thank you, Jim.
Now, on another subject, does anyone want to make the spring-spacer and bed bracket (and, want pattern pieces)? Maybe we need a forum for such questions and activities?
