| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,384 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Totally rebuilt both my wing vent assemblies. They can be a bear depending on how bad they are. I can take them either way. If my truck had no wing vents thats OK....but since it has them thats OK as well. I guess its cheaper to not have to rebuild the wing vent assemblies but since you have one each its up to you.
Now that I think about it my 52 had a 50 door on it. Since I wanted mine period correct I sold the 50 door and bought me a 52 door. Since yours is a 51 it should have come with vent windows and pull down handles. (push button door handles came out in 52) | | |
| |
| |