| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, moparguy, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Hugh63c10, 1 invisible),
208
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#75193 03/24/2007 4:34 PM | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 153 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 153 | i put wagner cylinders on my 61. I didnt dissasemble before installing to check internals. After install I found that one cylinder had a scratch inside that held up one side from sliding. I had to remove, hone and reassemble. Bottom line is check internals before install. | | |
| |
| |