| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#75191 03/24/2007 5:17 AM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,953 | Going back to the comments on never-seize. I found that the pistons were really tight in the cylinders and forced them out. We didn't go overboard with the lube but enough to give them a coat and free them up. Now do I have something else I should be worried about regarding this? The person who helped me is a certified mechanic who has operated a family garage for decades. He owns a 38 Willys sedan and a 1946 big size Ford flat deck. I would like to think he would not have done anything out of the ordinary to jeopardize the cylinders. | | |
| |
| |