BigTonka, nice story plus a 3/4 ton with five window and a dump bed.... you gotta be floating on cloud 9

You last sentence...."I'll be happy if its back on the road within 5 years" is pretty much my story. The last two vehicles took me five years myself. The 37 about 5 1/2 and the panel that will be finished this summer is now five years.
I'm sure you'll enjoy the project. Don't let it get you down, a few minutes each day and of coarse stop by the Stovebolt and keep us updated and let us know how we can help.
Good luck.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile