| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,416 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 38 | Thanks Bill and Don- I like the idea of a rear slider- I do get some gas fumes too, especially when its hot, (should I be? the whole fuel system from tank to lines is new) That rear window would help- I e-mailed Benzspring- we'll see what they say- As far as load goes- I cut a lot of oak firewood and would like to be able to load her up- I also haul gravel yearly for our dirt road/ drive. I know she's a 1/2 ton- but I'd like to be able to get the most out of her- which will probably also mean getting some better tires.
I like that patina too- the gold over green- you should see it when it rains, beautiful!
Traeger | | |
| |
| |