Five bolt, six bolt, eight bolt, ten bolt, twelve bolt, fourteen bolt, not being an insider, I sure do get mixed up then you guy throw around these cryptic descriptions. The nephew is a four-wheeler and he’s always talkin’ the talk also, so to be polite I just pretend I know what he means. Now of course, if your talking about five bolt, six bolt it’s obvous that you mean lug bolts/nuts that’s pretty straight forward so lets skip that! But when you jump to the center section that’s where it gets foggy to me. When you say it’s a ten bolt, twelve bolt, fourteen bolt rear end, do you mean ten bolts in the cover or ten bolts in the pumpkin itself??
I think that there are people that are swapping these terms about as they see fit also. So what’s the official industry wide assignment for the location of those BOLTS???
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL