| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#75105 03/21/2007 4:35 AM | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 769 | FYI, The mount in question is very similar to the one used on a 54 hydramatic. I just went through my assembly manual and could not find a picture of the mount. I did dig mine out of the pile of parts and look at it. Mine is also missing the rubber parts, but I think the rubber parts go on each side of the large flat plate. This would mean the rubber parts would have to be cut to go on the two studs or the studs would have to be replaced with bolts. I think when I put mine back together I will replace the stud with bolts. Here is a picture of my rear trans mount. http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/...ion=view¤t=P9160009_edited.jpg | | |
| |
| |