| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, Steelonsteel, Nick in Manitou, frogfarmer, Bill Hanlon, mick53),
103
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#75104 03/20/2007 11:07 AM | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 31 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 31 | Thanks Tim,That is the mount I'm referring to.Since I recieved 2 pads,did they intend for one to go on the underside as well?At $60.00 for the mount,I will fix mine.Just want to do it right.Thanks for the replys,Chip | | |
| |
| |