| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (PAUL Berardi, Phak1, DaveV, Cheapskate1229, Otto Skorzeny, carbking, Peggy M, Wayne67vert),
138
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Peter,
Whitewalls on trucks were not a GM option through the Advance-Design years and into the Task Force years. I think I saw them listed for some trucks in 1960 but I do not know if that was the first year.
I am 4 years older than my trucks. I gave up years ago being concerned about looking silly.
| | |
| |
| |