| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (dt235sd, jeffreyguy, Otto Skorzeny, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana, Cletus1950, 78buckshot),
142
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 252 | Thanks for all your comments. I have decided to paint the wheels with the regular Forrester Green paint that I am using for the rest of the truck. I think I got carried away with the idea of powder coating and forgot about the days when everything was enamel. I will spend the $$ on wide white walls (even outragiously priced)and there not authentic for the period.
The green wheels, wide white walls and chrome hubs with red Chevrolet lettering with be quite a statement in itself. Zen. Less is more! Thanks for all the input from you guys!!! Peter | | |
| |
| |