Guys
They had 9 of these so there should be some left. I have had a few PMs on this as well.

I paid $141.21- no charge for shipping - no core or core charge.

The phone number for Holley is 1-888-holley5
The part number for my 1954 235 was 64-7073
You can look it up on their website but the catalog is hundreds of pages and hared to read on line. They were helpful on the phone when ordering.

I did have one small problem. The choke was installed incorrectly. It took me a few minutes to fix. It seems to be working pretty well. I thought it leaked a little (like most Rochester b) but I replaced the clamp on the filter and no more leak.


Good luck
Rich


1953 3/4-Ton Chevy

In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix

If it can be built ... It can be fixed.

RB53