Today I scored a set of 8 lug wheels , All four with good tires $100 , They are off a 95 chevy single rear wheel 1 ton 16 inch back space is 3 1/2 inches bolt patten matches so look like they will be a direct bolt on replacement. While I was there the guy threw in for free a S10 Borg Warner 5 speed that looks almost brand new with mechanical speedo drive. My question is after reading all the posts and tech tips about T5 swaps. What is required in a tranny swap My truck is original with a four speed, and floor stomp foot starter that I would like too keep. It also has the original torque tube still fitted . So what is required with swapping them over, From what i can read the worst part is making a clutch pack up.
Last edited by cletis; 05/02/2011 12:30 AM. Reason: clarified title