..... thanks for letting us know that. I see where John Milliman also mentioned it in another post. Honestly I never knew they gave a Stovebolt discount and I've bought some parts from them since mid 90's

Does anyone know if JimCarter has quite doing it??? I suppose Classic Parrts still does? ...if not there are lots of others out there and if we patronized them maybe they would give us a discount?

...and always though,remember,American Classic is the one that gave us space for the sever! IF, and I say IF, the others, J/carter and C/Parts quite giving discounts then American Classic keeps looking better and better anyway!!

Last edited by Achipmunk; 04/22/2011 3:49 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile