| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 47 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2009 Posts: 47 | Evidently the NAPA 9 7/8 clutch disc 4201 is now discontinued (figures just when I need it) and has been replaced with a 9 11/16. I'm sure that will fit the clutch but I don't know if it will fit my needs. I'm going today to cjeck on having one made. The is a kit I found out and if I get any information on it I will pass it on. | | |
| |
| |