Thanks for the replies! My Goodness, I never thought about hyster lift trucks but why not? They are really made for long run time and quite tough. Well......I went and looked at the supposedly 292 and it was a very old 216 on a very old home made welder. A far cry from a 292. Just a little under powered for my 87 rig. ( a little??? LOL ) It seemed liked it was not froze up, but for an old rig it would be just fine. Soooo, I finally found one nearby. They are supposed to deliver it later this week at my storage shed. Its amazing how many have 230s or 250s thinking they are 292s by someone who told them it was. Oh well. Its fun to look at them anyhow. This one is a rebuildable core. At least its complete. Hope to start on it in the next few weeks. Also found another one about 100 miles from here in a very small town where I have some customers for elec repair. May get a trailer and just go get it. It is a running motor but probably needs a rebuild as it supposed to use some oil. Can get it for $75. Cheap enough! Plus this motor I'm getting has an extra head and some other extra parts to boot. Sounds like work but also sounds like some fun as well. I will know in a few days on the other motor. H.