Thanks Stuart,I'll probably going to run with what I have for the moment, i'll see how things fare once i'm on the road.
I can always convert to full 'A' arms as and when funds allow.
(although i'm not holding my breath!)

I was just curious to see if anyone had used the Heidts set-up as it seemed to be the cheaper option.
The shocks do clear throughout the full range of travel at the moment in fact nothing hits anything,as it should be,so It'll be OK for now.

The financial aspect of this project has got a little out of hand (how often do you hear that in relation to modified vehicles!)
I've still got the wheels and tyres to buy....oh and trying to feed the dang thing petrol! eek



1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.