Welcome to the Bolter Wiser49er. You are at home now.

Leo is right on with his remarks. In fact there is a "BED" forum here for the what your looking for. Mar-K has done and continues to run test on different finishes and is very interesting reading. I think there is a link in the tech tips for it. Here is the link to the bed forum which is at the top of the page when you click on the Paint and Body forum.
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=27&page=1

You will enjoy reading these posts that I found by doing a search for Mar-K
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...p;Words=Mar-K&Search=true#Post699790

This should get you started smile

It will take a few days to learn your way around here in the different forums and the "going on's" but you will be just fine.
Now, how about a pic or two when you get it all figured out. We love pics.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 03/10/2011 2:18 AM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile