Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 190 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 190 | Yea I am dealing with the doors right now. They always look good in primer but the run of the hand feels every ding, bump and who leaned on or shut the door with a heavy foot. I have done more sanding,feeling,adjusting,spot prime, sanding feeling...aghh. I do have to take breaks and work on something else (brakes right now) to take breather on the doors. Then I look at the bed sides and sigh. But I know I will start on the tail gate first since I have a lady that I always give fresh eggs to (free) who's dad is a pinstripe and sign painter,I have one thing I want on my tail gate (not letting the cat out of the bag)if I can get that done I will have all the inspiration I need for the rest of the project. What a great payback for the years of, home before sunset and lock us in and so many tasty fresh eggs my girls have given me all these years. Who says chickens don't pay?? | | | |
Entire Thread
|
i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| c53 | 02/21/2011 3:19 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| Rich'sToys | 02/21/2011 3:40 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| gazim | 02/21/2011 3:40 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| Zleviticus | 02/21/2011 4:21 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| Pete52 | 02/21/2011 4:28 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| AD_Pickup | 02/21/2011 5:41 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| ErikDaViking | 02/21/2011 5:57 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| c53 | 02/21/2011 9:16 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| Highflyer | 02/22/2011 12:03 AM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| Dale Whitney | 02/22/2011 1:10 AM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| wasat again | 02/25/2011 3:05 AM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| c53 | 02/25/2011 4:08 AM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| wasat again | 03/02/2011 4:36 AM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| ErikDaViking | 02/23/2011 8:06 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| jockbolter50 | 03/02/2011 5:18 AM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| c53 | 03/02/2011 8:40 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| Ghostrider | 03/02/2011 8:49 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| cameo1956 | 03/02/2011 8:58 PM |
Re: i deem'r done, well not ever, really!!
| c53 | 03/02/2011 9:05 PM | |
| |