| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Maybellene, tclederman, RoadsScholar, DadsFirstPickup, baldeagle, MickeyP, Stovebolt48, 1 invisible),
198
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#72513 01/31/2007 9:44 AM | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 38 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 38 | I really appreciate all the ideas. Thanks for the advice. I wanna stick with the 235 for now, mainly because its paid for, and if something goes wrong with it, I can always update or rebuild then. I was leaning to the 700R4 and I like the idea of rearend in the high 3's. Thanks again!  | | |
| |
| |