| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#72510 01/30/2007 9:26 PM | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | I'd personally go with the 700R4, they're much more common and have a better 1rst gear for in town driving. I do agree with wilbur on the final gear. I have an S10 wiht a 700r4 in it and 4.10 gears, the gearing doesn't hurt it at all in o/d at highway speed.
Bill Burmeister | | |
| |
| |